Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Have You Ever.....................................................................

..................................Just wanted to walk up to someone and slap the shit out of them? That's how I feel right now. So I'm at home chilling this weekend minding my own business right? Tell me why I go into the refrigerator and see a to-go box from some restaurant my roommates went to and see a message written into the Styrofoam container saying "Do not eat or I will kill you." Really? First of all, I have NEVER, I repeat NEVER eaten anyone's food without permission. I did not even realize this was an issue up until this moment. Secondly, who the fuck are you going to "kill"? Especially when you can't even look me in the eye when I walk into the room. I wish a bitch would.......ooohhh I'm hot right now. I probably wouldn't even WANT to eat whatever nasty shit is in there. I feel more like throwing it out. *Evil smirk*

2 comments:

Freckles said...

gee mama...

you were having a Luda moment huh? Lol. thought that I wouls try to make a funny. I am so thankful that I love my roomie. Breath and walk away - maybe it wasnt meant for you.

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

Lol, I didn't do anything crazy (even though I wanted to). I know I need to learn to laugh things off and/or not take them so personally.....it's an ongoing process for me.