Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lupe State of Mind.




For anyone that knows me, you know that I love. Me. Some. Lupe. I think I first "discovered" him when Kanye featured him on "Touch The Sky" and I liked his style, then later his single "Superstar" was getting a lot of radio play, and I decided to buy his album "The Cool." Best decision ever. Since then, I have been a Lupe fiend and I just about fell out of my seat when I got word that he will be performing at Morehouse's homecoming this upcoming Wednesday. I am somewhat hesitant to call in ANOTHER day at work seeing that I just called in last Wednesday (which kind of wasn't even worth it, but that's another story) plus the fact that rent is due next week........but this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. This is Lupe! My husband (in my head, at least). I think I'll just have to go ahead and take the plunge. And I will definitely be blogging about the experience, as I'm sure it will be amazing. :)

No comments: