Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm Crazy.

No really. I should get therapy soon. I've been doing all this bitching and moaning about not having a job, and I started my temp job today and.....umm.....yeah. Not thrilled about it. It wasn't horrible, but damn. I've never thought of myself as the hyper type, but sitting at that computer for hours (and NOT being able to blog and/or check Facebook) was slowly driving me insane. More insane, that is.

Maybe today was just an off day. I planned to go to bed early last night, but of course I stayed up until 2 knowing that I had to get up at 6:45 in the morning. Then I was having nightmares and shit, so I don't think I even got a solid four hours of sleep. To top it off, I didn't eat before I left the house so I was starving the whole time I was working. I can never concentrate when I'm hungry. Plus I'm still kind of on edge because I don't feel like this is a REAL job. Like, my ass could get cut off at the drop of a hat if the bank decides they don't need me. I hate up-in-the-air shit, but I have to take what I can get for now I suppose.

I love money, I just hate working. Everyone feels that way in a sense though, right?

No comments: