Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Oh No.

I didn't realize that today is Friday, so there probably won't be many posts by my favorite bloggers. What am I going to do with my life?! Blogs have become my sole source of entertainment lately, as Facebook bores me to tears, and I still can't bring myself to get a Twitter. (Although I find myself using the # sign in front of my words sometimes, oddly enough. Lame, I know.)

I could do some more job hunting I guess....no not really. I'm not being a lazy bitch, but I have hustled all week in my search for employment and I think I've been semi-successful. I had orientation for a temp job yesterday morning, and I just got a call for an interview at Victoria's Secret next Tuesday. I'm still broke since this damn unemployment hasn't been deposited into my account yet. I got a call saying that I should get the money today....or Monday....or Tuesday. Grrrr. In other words, I have to give up on food for the next few days.

No clubbing for me this weekend. Gotta save that gas for my interview. I did realize today that I haven't partied, partied, partied and gotten wasted since the day before my birthday, which was exactly three weeks ago. Unacceptable. Maybe I can squeeze out a few dollars to buy chaser for that big ass bottle of Svedka in the freezer. And then I'll party right here at the crib. Cuz I'm cool like that.

Anyway, just felt like doing a post since I don't have shit else to do. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

3 comments:

Freckles said...

Friday has a way of just sneaking up on you but it just feels like another day. Enjoy your weekend as well.

SinfulLyo said...

l-o-l. are we the same person?!?! facebook is like a ghost town and everyone has fell off with blogging...so yeah i just joined twitter about 2 hours ago smh. i feel so dirty.

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

Lmao. Yeah I saw your post about it and I didn't get a chance to comment. I just might break down and get one. Hope Twitter is treating you well. :)