Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sappy Shit.

I don't know why a certain someone is on my mind right now. I have some sappy thoughts and I figure I better get them out before this rare moment passes.

I always wonder if it's really true that you only have one soulmate, and that even if you end up marrying someone else and starting a family and all that, that one person is still your soulmate. I kinda feel that way, and it's the strangest feeling because I'm not mushy/sentimental at all. I actually do my best to give the impression that I have no emotions whatsoever. So why is it that no matter where I go, or what I do, or who I talk to, I end up thinking about this one person and comparing every guy that I talk to....to HIM? Random as hell. I can be sitting across the table from a guy having a decent conversation and then I start thinking about something funny that he said a long time ago.

Another thing is that I am picky and critical as hell, but I can't think of anything particularly annoying about this one individual. Except for the fact that he seems to change his number every other month, and whenever I think of him and get the nerve to call, his damn number is disconnected. Sometimes he'll call me from a random number out of the blue, but we end up talking like we never lost touch. I keep hoping that one of those "out-of-the-blue" moments will happen soon. I miss him.

I'm going to stop now. All this mushy shit is making me itch.

No comments: