Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Time to Get This Hurr Did.

Yes, I just had an STL moment. Don't judge me. But the time has come to get this mane under control. The past couple weeks I will humbly admit it has been unacceptable. I feel bad for my hairstylist because I already know the work she's going to have to put in, but I love her for it anyway. :)

Maybe I'll post pics later since my new Blackberry should be here today. (And I WON'T lose it this time.) By the way, if you're ever in the "A" and need the hook up, here's my stylist's info:

Diana Pagan
404-812-0032

I must be in a good mood today because up until now I wanted to keep her all to myself. Lol.

3 comments:

SinfulLyo said...

lol i'm dying right now. just realized i commented on the wrong post about the kool aid. damned you!

anyway YESSS hair pics would be great, i forget the excitement of a new 'do!

what kind of blackberry?! my old ass is still using a sidekick [smh] but i'm finally upgrading to a berry this wknd.

last thing: random but WHERE ARE THOSE SHOES FROM? in your profile pic...they make me happy :-D

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

Lol my fault, I'm trying to figure out how to move the comment section so people will know which post is which.

Hair pics will be up soon! I'll try to get some up before the weekend is over. :)

I have a Blackberry Curve 8330 (the pink one). That's my baby...hopefully you'll love yours as much as I love mine lol. And the shoes are by Gianmarco Lorenzi. I found them on the Necole Bitchie website and they were just so beautiful to me. They're $2800 so I figure putting them in my profile pic is the closest I'll get to having them.

SinfulLyo said...

2-8-0-0 you say? yeahhh...they ain't even THAT hot hahaha. aww a pink phone sounds AWESOME! i think mine is the 8520? and it's black of course ugh.

still lol-ing at the comment mix-up i guess i should pay more attention!