Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Few Randoms.

First, I want to say "HI!" and "Thank you" to my new followers. I appreciate it a lot....

I am still trying to get over the "blogger blues." I have a few things I want to post about, but I'm feeling kind of lazy at the moment and my posts are always so damn long-winded. Hopefully I will have something significant to post by mid-week.

I am out of shape. As hell. I was already aware of this, but it became even more obvious to me over the weekend when the Wii Fit was kicking my ass. I tried a few strength training exercises, and my abs are STILL sore. I must have some masochistic tendencies though, because I can't wait to do it again this week.

Can SOMEBODY hire me? Anybody? Please?

I really wish I could figure out how to fix my blog layout. There are simple things that I am trying to fix so it will be easier to navigate, but I guess I'm not as computer-literate as I thought.

That's all for now. Hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day weekend.

No comments: