Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Shit.

Due to my recent roommate issues (see "Where's a Knife When You Need It?"), and the fact that I am STILL unemployed (temp jobs don't count in my humble opinion), I finally decided to throw in the towel and head back to good ol' St. Louie. In my first two days back, I saw two people from school and work that I recognized, making me depressed that this city is so damn small.

Money troubles still follow me though. I spent $500 to have car repairs done before I made the road trip back, and $355 for that little speeding ticket I got on my birthday. Definitely not happy about that. I guess I should start job hunting before my funds run completely dry, but the truth is that I don't even know where to begin. The mall? Bleh. Office job? Ugh.....they be on that bullshit so that's questionable. I'm also looking into nursing school, but I still need a job in the meantime. I feel like I've exhausted just about every resource there is to find a job, and I'm still coming up empty. I just don't know anymore.

Anyway, I guess this means that I'm not bored and random in the "A" anymore; I'm bored and random in the "STL." But I don't feel like changing the name of the blog....it has a nice ring to it.

4 comments:

sunshinestar110 said...

awwww..its ok!! sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do to make thing better.

☻TABOO♥ said...

Wow... uve left the A and Im headed there. lol We've decided to relocate to the "A" instead of Orlando. Good idea? or Bad idea? lol

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

@Taboo...I'm assuming that you guys are going to have jobs/income when you move to Atlanta. Lol. I didn't have anything but high hopes and a couple credit cards when I moved there back in '08 so I think poor planning and limited resources had a lot to do with my problems living there. When I finally did get a job, my paychecks were spent catching up on all the debt I accumulated while I was unemployed, then in the middle of catching up, I got fired! So I ended up back at square one.

I don't think Atlanta is a bad place, and just because it doesn't work for one person, doesn't mean it won't work for the next. I may even go back eventually...I just need some time to breathe and make sure I'm more financially stable the next time I make a move. Good luck on your move, make sure to blog about it so I can find out how it goes! :)

☻TABOO♥ said...

Great advice... I'll definitely be blogging about the adventure. Pray for us! :)