Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

This Nigga..........


I tried to find the douche-baggiest photo of him that I could; hopefully this will suffice. So here it goes. I'm on Necolebitchie.com and there's a post about an interview that Ozone magazine did with Bow Wow. That's my first issue with this whole ordeal. Why are we interviewing Bow Wow again? When is the last time he was relevant? Does he have an album dropping soon? Do we want him to have an album dropping soon? Oh, silly me. I forgot he has that good film coming out about a lottery ticket. Riiiiiight.

Anyway, on to the meat-and-potatoes of the bullshit. For some reason, the media has allowed Bow Wow to believe that his opinions on women and sex are valid. Being the delusional narcissist that he is, he embraces the media's enabling, and never passes up the opportunity to open his mouth to pour out all types of idiocy. He claims that he would never date a woman that has "been with" another rapper or a basketball player. His reason? Women are supposed to be "pure." They are supposed to cherish their bodies, whereas men are "dogs." Dogs, Bow Wow says, are messy and dirty. Huh. Never knew that. He says it's a double standard but that's just the way it is.

Now I know Bow Wow is not the first male to say something along those lines (I say male because I can't bring myself to call him a man), but no matter how many times I hear it, it never ceases to piss me off. So I'm supposed to keep myself "pure" while you zip around the country doing whatever and whomever you please, then you come home to me and de-sanitize my purity with the same "messy and dirty" ding-a-ling that has been in all of those "un-pure" kit-kats? No sir. And this "that's just the way it is" bullshit is exactly that: bullshit. Killing animals for sport is just the way it is too, but that doesn't make it cool, and I'm almost certain it doesn't make bears and deer any more comfortable with being shot.

Bow Wow's not done sharing his wisdom though. He's asked if he has ever had a bad sexual experience. He claims that he hasn't, then proceeds to go on a tangent about how he hates women who "move too much" during sex. "Stay still!" Bow Wow says. In other words, if you are a corpse, you are Bow Wow's kind of girl. The fact that I even have to put "Bow Wow" and "sex" in the same sentence makes me itch.

I just can't get with this dude. He hasn't had an album in years and girls still go crazy for him, but even in my teeny-bopper days I couldn't stand Bow Wow (or "Lil' Bow Wow," as he was so affectionately called back in the day). All of his albums sucked in my opinion....well I never listened to ALL of his albums, but the ones that I listened to sucked. He's a mediocre actor. I'm sorry, but that role in "Like Mike" doesn't count. To top it off, he stays on the Internet on his fucking Ustream talking shit like people are holding their very last breath to hear what Bow Wow has to say. He's the epitome of child superstar gone wrong. One day, he's cocky as hell, talking about all the women he's fucked and all the money he has, and the next day he's suicidal and shit, saying he's done everything he could do in this life and the superstar life isn't all that it's cracked up to be. What is it Bow Wow? Are you a "pimp" or are you a poor little rich boy? Pick one, you can't be both.

And no, I'm not going to see your stupid ass movie.

Here's the link if you want to see it for yourself:

http://necolebitchie.com/2010/05/06/bow-wow-talks-double-standards-trickin-bad-sex#more-72313

2 comments:

Alee said...

LMAO @ this whole post. He is so lame and annoying!!! (By the way I love your blog)

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

Thank you so much! :)