Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

I Want This So Baaaaaaaaad.




I've seen the look Solange was rocking over the weekend and I love everything about it, from head-to-toe. She makes me want to grow out a 'fro so bad. Too bad I'm a big chicken. I've chopped *most* of my hair off, but for some reason I haven't been able to take the plunge and go natural. Baby steps.

I AM, however, willing to take the plunge for THAT DRESS! It's so adorable. Not that I have anywhere to wear it, or any money to buy it, but that's neither here nor there. I won't be getting paid from the training at this new job until the beginning of July, but I'm already contemplating blowing half of it just so I can be the proud owner of this piece of amazing-ness. Yes, it's that serious.


2 comments:

DaBossBitch said...

Me Toooooo! I loved that dress from the moment I saw it. I'm gonna try and find something in the same style cause I have another mouth to feed. But if you can do it... DO IT!

Alee said...

I saw this dress on necolebitchie and loved it.