Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

I Feel All Loved and Shit.

So......Dabossbitch tagged me with the "Versatile Blogger Award" and I'm supposed to list 7 random facts about myself, then tag 7 other bloggers (I think?). Anyway, here goes:

1. I hate insects. Spiders, ants, roaches, flies, mosquitoes, you name it, I hate it. Just typing those words made me itch. *Shudders*

2. I think I "talk" more in my blog posts than I do in a whole week in real life.

3. People have told me that I remind them of the cartoon character Daria. I still haven't figured out if that's a good or bad thing.

4. I once used to kick it all the time with a girl who looks and acts almost exactly the same as Natalie Nunn from "The Bad Girls Club." Needless to say, we're no longer friends.

5. I have an impeccable memory. I can remember conversations, places, and people from years and years ago. It's a good thing, but it can also be bad, because a good memory also means that I hold grudges like no one's business.

6. My favorite color is pink. Can't you tell? :)

7. I used to have Facebook and Myspace, but I deleted them after I left Atlanta because I was tired of only getting notifications from comments on other people's photos and spam. I've contemplated signing up on Twitter, but I'm still on the fence about it.

Here are my tag-ees:

NC17
Alee (even though she already got tagged lol)
Freckles
Taboo
Latoya

Umm.....well it's not 7, but I'm lazy so.......yeah.

2 comments:

Alee said...

Daria was the show!
I feel all special now. Lemmie go 'head and do this tag post.

lol

DaBossBitch said...

The Daria reference is a good thing!