Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

There Goes My Baby..........


........Well, it's not gone yet, but I am considering getting rid of my Blackberry. Not because I don't love it, but I haven't been using it nearly as much as I feel like I should be. When I got my first one last year, I was getting texts and e-mails all day, every day. Then I lost that one, and I had to use my sister's archaic cell phone with the little antenna until I had enough money to get a new one.

Since I've had the new one, there hasn't been nearly as much activity on my phone. That could have something to do with the fact that I cut off contact with just about everyone I knew in Atlanta and my hometown, and my social life is now non-existent (hence the blog posting on a Saturday). I've never been one to "front" or put on as if I'm more important than I really am, so I'm wondering what the point of having a Blackberry is if I only use it to web-surf and check my Blogger profile while I'm bored at work.

The only thing is, I don't know what kind of phone I should get if I do decide to get rid of it. The only reason I even signed up with Verizon in the first place is because I wanted the Blackberry. All of the other Verizon phones are ugly to me. You can call me superficial if you want, but I like pretty phones. Maybe I should just go all the way retro and give up on cell phones completely. It would save me a good 70 bucks a month.

No comments: