Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

This Ain't No Beef Man.


I'm neglecting this blog something terrible right now. I want to write, but there just aren't enough hours in a day, and I can (almost) never write a short post. If I could get paid for blogging, I think I could die a happy woman. But that takes time, effort, and patience, and I have little of any of those. One day, one day.

I know the photo above may seem random as hell, but it always manages to give me a laugh, which I really need right now. It also serves as a reminder for a future post that I want to write. Niggas stay beefing on some petty shit, and yet always seem to pinpoint someone else as the reason why they're getting bent out of shape. Okay, I said I wouldn't go there right now. Off to bed I go.

*Edited to add:
For old time's sake, here's the video.

5 comments:

khaki la'docker said...

o.m.g @ that pic. Just wrong... plain ole dead azz wrong!

Alee said...

Why is dude wearing some pink panties and trying to stunt in the bathroom mirror? *price side eye*

Alee said...

*Prince Side Eye*

I'm slipping on my spelling as of lately

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

C'mon now, y'all don't remember Sexy Spec and all of his Youtube fuckery? I added the link. :)

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

my eyes have burned from the inside out. thanks for making me go stevie wonder in this piece.