Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

What to Splurge On?

I got MONEY! Not really, but more than what I usually have. I am going to save some (don't wanna be a hypocrite lol), but it's been a long minute since I spent money on anything for myself that wasn't bill-related. A few things I'm thinking of:

*A new handbag. My mom told me the other day that my pink Victoria's Secret tote is "ugly." The nerve! Anyway, I have been carrying that thing around forever, so maybe it's time to give it a rest.

*A new pair of shoes. I am a shoe whore--at least I was until the recession hit. My shoe fetish had to take a backseat to more important things, like food, but it would be nice to cop a pair of sexy heels for old times' sake.

*The Boondocks Season 1 & 2 DVDs. Ever since I watched the Tyler Perry episode, I've been hooked. That show is hilarious.

*Manicure, pedicure, eyebrows, hair. I feel ashamed for neglecting all of these things for so long.

2 comments:

Alee said...

Hmm, that's a tough one... Well this isn't on your list but I usually hit up Forever 21 when I have some extra $. All I need is 50 bucks and I can work some magic in there. Or I visit some vintage boutiques in the city.

☻TABOO♥ said...

Im in the SAME boat you are in... and I saw SPLURGE ON IT ALL! Hell, that what I plan to do. Handbag, shoes (PLURAL), clothes... lol Ive been heavily neglected... time to make up with myself :)