Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Hoodrat Quote of the Day.

I'll stop after this, I promise.

At my job, they have chat rooms set up for us to ask the floor support team questions when we need help troubleshooting a customer's phone. In the short time I've been there, some of our supervisors have threatened several times to shut down the chat rooms because people are having "unprofessional" conversations within the chat. Another tidbit of information to help everyone understand this story is that there was an incentive program for our training class to have perfect attendance. Anyone who came to work on time for 30 days straight would receive a $100 gift card.

Yesterday I'm sitting at my computer when one of the hoodrats from my training class sends out this question to everyone in the chat room:

"Can i use my vip gift card at taco bell"

*Dead*

P.S. Tell me why nobody responded to her.

1 comment:

Alee said...

*Mr. Omar from Everybody Hates Chris voice*

Tragic!