Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

If They Like It, I Love It.

So I'm pretty sure I saw a couple on a date at Barnes & Noble the other day....in the children's section. The girl was all dressed up and everything. Now I love me some books, but in the words of my fave blogger Miss Jia, "Where they do that at?"

Apparently in "da Lou," that's where.

P.S. More blogs coming soon. This work schedule has been crazy, and I've been having some technical (read: parental) difficulties, so my Internet access is limited at the moment.

5 comments:

DaBossBitch said...

If possible... I would LOVE LOVE LOVE some more hoodrat tales.

Alee said...

You aint the only one. I been a combination of busy and lazy with work and school... got me feeling some kind of way. But I'll be back on the scene shortly. Hope you been doing good! :)

Alee said...

And co-sign w/DaBossBitch

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

@Dabossbitch, more hoodrat tales coming soon! :)

@Alee, yes this work schedule is something else. I noticed you've been MIA too lol. I'm doing well and I hope you are. Hurry back, I miss my blog twin! :)

Alee said...

@ UglyCleanBroke87

I was wondering what the hell you been up to! lol I been saying I'mma get back on the blog grind for a minute now but I'm actually serious this time :)