Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Really, Soulja Boy?

I can't with these rappers. I knew Soulja Boy was dumb but..........this is just DUMB. Like the ultimate dumb. As several people have said on other blogs, I can think of 2 dozen different girls he could have scooped up to "chill with" in Atlanta that DON'T have a reputation for having a big mouth. This is the equivalent of thinking you can spend some one-on-one time with Kim Kardashian without having it splashed on the cover of every tabloid in existence.

I'm not 100% sold on the whole snorting coke thing, because we didn't actually see him snort it, and I see he is already trying to do damage control via Twitter:



I'm not the religious type, but since we want to bring God into it, I have to go to the scripture on this one. "Abstain from all appearances of evil." I don't know what could be more "evil" than a self-proclaimed prostitute and rumored drug addict.....and you want us to believe that your time spent with her was completely innocent? Okay. I don't judge too much, but Soulja Boy shot himself in the foot with this one. I know his publicist is sitting in a corner somewhere crying. Can you say #prettydumbswag? Peep the video below:


6 comments:

Alexandria B. said...

Man, this whole story pisses me off. I can't imagine him snorting the coke, but he had sex with her and it was evident from the phone call. I'm tryna understand what these fools see in Kat Stacks... This is ridiculous!

DaBossBitch said...

i'm not even a celebrity and I wouldn't be caught dead with Katt Stacks! What a dumbass!

I'm Alee. said...

I didn't want to have to post a Kat Stacks video on my blog (I have way too much class for that) but in this case, I said fuck it. Somebody needs to put these two fools on blast. I can't believe people actually support Soulja Boy's ignorant ass. And nobody believes him on the whole "I didn't snort coke" thing either. He did, and he knows it. GTFOH w/that lame tweet. He needs more people.

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

@Alexandria I know right? I'm like, "Does this girl have a gold mine between her legs or what?" Because they can't be dealing with her based on her conversational skills.

@Dabossbitch I agree, if I were so much as semi-famous I wouldn't even watch a Kat Stacks video for fear that she might be secretly recording my every move.

@Alee, Kat Stacks has been put on blast, but for some reason, she keeps coming back for more. She's an embarrassment to the entire human race, and as for him....I have no more words.

Seygra20 said...

Soulja boy and Kat Stacks lol..hmmm how come this chick has been seen as a "red flag" to ALL males in the music scene. She isn't an embarrassment she is hustling the quickest way she knows how. ALl things do come to an end ........eventually

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

thing is with these dudes are..they are doing this to "get in" on the hype of a groupie. almost like.."yea i fucked with her too" type thing.

he got caught up being stupid, young, & dumb. and him getting exposed is something that he needs in order to learn from it. it's not usual or strange..none of it. it was just unexpected cause he's so young and kat stacks is so ugly. lol