Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Coming Up Empty.

Dammit, another brain freeze. I can't think of anything to write for this blog or my fashion blog. Very annoying, considering that writing is one thing that gives me at least a small dose of happiness. I guess there just isn't much for me to blog about. Same ol' stuff is going on as far as my personal life, and the same ol' stuff is going on in the entertainment world.

I briefly considered blogging about a certain rapper/actor and his wife getting into trouble over some silly shit, but to be honest, I'm tired of hearing/seeing/writing about celebrities and the foolishness that they get themselves into. I feel like everyone has said what needs to be said about that situation, so there's no need to be repetitive. I can say that it definitely is going to make me reconsider whether or not to go see anyone's movie or buy their album, because I'm not spending my money to support anyone's drug habit or love of guns. Nobody shells out money to support my shopping habit, so why should celebs get that privilege?

6 comments:

tha unpretentious narcissist© said...

yea sometimes i come up empty too. but sometimes these "coming up" empty blogs lead to you rambling off what you need to get out.

I'm Alee. said...

I purposely avoided that TI & Tiny bullsh*t. As the days go by, I care less and less about what these dumb ass celebs are doing.

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

@UN yeah I'm hoping this blogger's block will be over soon.

@Alee shhhh those names are not to be spoken on this blog! LOL. Seriously though....I'm about to cut myself off from hearing about any celebrity news. They're pissing me off.

Alexandria B. said...

I feel this post. Soulja Boy and T.I. habits definitely should make people question whether or not to support their projects.. Good post!

www.WhatAlexWrites.blogspot.com

Confessions of A Confused City Girl said...

Sometimes i get writers block too but i just sit and start typing on word... usually a topic pours out after a little while.
~Sherine
http://sherinethegirl.blogspot.com/

Dee O. said...

i get stuck like this too! thats why i admire people who can post every single day because i know for a fact that would be IMPOSSIBLE to me lol...but when all else fails just go on other blogs and look at their pictures and stuff and you should be inspired in no time!!! :) or just talk about yourself, i'm very good at that lmaoooo

feel free to check out my blog:
www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com