Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mr. Grandberry.....................




Sir.

At times like this I have to question the very existence of divine intervention because somewhere, somehow, a higher power should have stopped this from happening.

I'm already trying to find it in my heart to forgive you for being associated with my now-tainted childhood memories of B2K (yes, I was a stan), but then you had to go and do this. There are so many questions, but not enough answers. Who is your stylist? Do you have a stylist? Is he/she friends with Raz-B? Is this their way of getting revenge on you? Is this your not-so-discreet way of coming out of the closet? Do you think this will help disprove the rumors questioning your *ahem* manhood?

I feel like this is the homo-thug, Mr. T-inspired rendition of "The Wizard of Oz." Gold chains, and bow ties, and rings, oh my! The top half of your ensemble is so offensive that I won't even speak on the skinny jeans and penny loafers. Omarion, you try so hard to be "different" and "edgy," not realizing that get-ups like this only make you come across as foolish and desperate for attention. You're not Kanye, or Diddy, or any other male celebrity that can get away with wearing tons of jewelry and fur and still keep a remnant of masculinity.

Please don't let this happen again, O. I'm sure lovers of fashion and your testicles will be eternally grateful if you make this a one time offense. Wait. I said I wasn't going to speak on the skinny jeans, didn't I? Oh well.

4 comments:

khaki la'docker said...

If hes using that outfit to convince us that Raz-B is lying he isnt doing a very good job...

Seygra20 said...

he takes statement jewellery to another level. lol

I'm Alee. said...

It took everything in me not to post about this...

Poppy said...

I saw the picture...scrolled down & saw "Sir."

I am crying laughing just from that!!! This post was so hilarious...you are too frickin funny!!!

"The top half of your ensemble is so offensive" HAHAHAHA :-)

But seriously...why is he wearing penny loafers?