Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tired.

I'm too frustrated to write a lot. I'm just exhausted. I took a week off from work, did absolutely NOTHING, and I'm still tired.

I spent about $300 to get my car fixed and now it won't start at all. I want to sue the auto shop that "fixed" it....or get a refund or something. But lawsuits/complaints take time and energy that I don't have. Now I have to go through the same bullshit that I was trying NOT to go through by paying to get my car fixed. Do I shell out even more money to get a rental? Beg one of my family members for a ride? FUCK! I'm tired of doing this shit.

I put in my two weeks notice at work, but I feel like just quitting now...especially since getting to work is going to be such a hassle again. But of course I need money to pay my bills. I find it amusing that with all the instability and change that comes in life, the only thing that's consistent is the monthly bill for insurance, credit cards, etc.

Tears are falling on the keyboard as I type. Maybe the shitty situations that come up wouldn't be so hard to deal with if I had someone to talk to. I know some people would advise me to talk to God but I don't really like to; He never talks back. There's more I could say, but I can't right now. I'm too blinded by hurt and anger to go on.

8 comments:

MsStaceyB said...

aaw! I hope things get better, as a matter of fact I know things will get better. After the rain, comes a brighter day. I know you don't know me but if you need someone to talk to, you can message me if you'd like. I know its weird but sometimes people are more comfortable speaking to someone they hardly know...just to vent. Keep your head up!

Piph said...

aww. things will get better as the time goes by. just continue to work hard. it will pay off at the end. :)

19LEO86 said...

I know how you feel. Last year I didn't even give a two weeks notice to an employer. I just left on my lunch break and never went back. That's how much I couldn't deal with that job.

"Maybe the shitty situations that come up wouldn't be so hard to deal with if I had someone to talk to." <--- I know what you mean in so many ways. However, even when I have 'talked' to people about certain things, they were of no help. It's too hard to come by genuine friends.

Unfortunately I can't give you encouraging words because I have never believed in false hope. I've had people tell me "Things will get better" or "You'll get that job" and they couldn't have been more wrong.

I don't know what else to tell you.

DianaBoss said...

Aw. I'm giving you one of those big grandma hugs. You know the rocking back and forth kind.

I'm so sorry. Sometimes life is just rough. But you'll get through it and it will just end up as one more time that serves as a "see you can do it" for the next time things get rough.

It'll be alright baby! (said in my grandma voice still rocking you back and forth. And I smell like candied yams and have a floral house coat on (strictly for effect)

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I appreciate them...I don't mean to be so emo, but I just have those "days."

@DBB, LMAO @ the "candied yams" and "house coat" reference! That made my day. :)

Alee. said...

19LEO86,
You can't give encouraging words because you dont believe in false hope?

It's not "false hope" it's letting someone know things will get better because THEY WILL. You should always be optimistic and look forward to a brighter future no matter how bad things may seem in your life. They are lessons you were meant to learn for a reason, perhaps to prepare you for something later on in life.

UCB, you know you're my girl. If you ever need to talk email me. I'll write back.

Poppy said...

That is so true, bills are always constant no matter what! I hope you figure out a way to get your car fixed. Try not to stress yourself out too much, you're going to be starting a new adventure soon & you dont want to carry your anger & pain into a new chapter of your life. And since you dont want to talk to God, I will definitely talk to him for you :-)
Keep your head up & feel better soon!!

The Visionary Butterfly said...

I'm feeling your pain especially with the car situation that's insult to injury ! My mom says life is a circle so things do get better. Keep your head up and talk to God, he does talk back :) and he answers prayer. Keep the faith.