Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Random Midnight Thoughts.

I miss blogging. I miss being able to wake up at noon. I miss my family and friends, even though they worked my last nerve when I was around them.

I've been in this "A" school for over a month, and as usual, I don't fit in. There's a few associates I have, but no real "friends." Girls in the military are just as petty as girls in the civilian world....if not more. Dudes are only concerned with smashing as many chicks as possible. School days are long and boring. I try not to complain, because, as everyone loves to point out, I am getting paid to deal with all the BS, but it's still just that--BS.

I see the favoritism and politics that go on. I get told what to do by people who have no business being anywhere near a leadership position. I don't know if I can deal with this for 20 years. Maybe I'll just do my 4 years and be done with it. It's still early in the game.

4 comments:

Monique said...

Hang in there babe. The good thing is you have the internet and Twitter to socialize. Let me know if you need penpal

LakiSwirl said...

I've been in your shoes; I know EXACTLY what you're going through. I promise, though, it'll get much much better once you get to your first duty station. And I bet you'll be just like me when you look back on this: You'll realize that even though 98% of it was bullshit, 2% was really good times :)

MindOfACreator91 said...

I miss you too big sissy :*(

Jason said...

What's up homie!

I've been away for awhile and I see that you're still all introspective and stuff. I love it!