Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Talkin' Crazy.

I kinda miss this girl. I would say I don't know why, but I do. As crazy as she was, even though she almost got me hemmed up....we were cool as hell with each other. She was like, reliable and shit. I could text or call her at any time and she would be down to chill. I didn't have to worry about her taking 5 hours to text me back or acting like she was annoyed that I was contacting her so much. Also, when we hung out, we "got" each other. If someone said or did something weird or funny, all we had to do was look at each other and we knew exactly what the other was thinking.

I don't know. Maybe I'm feeling this way because no one else is really checking for me right now. My cell phone, Facebook, Twitter, etc. are all dry as hell. My own mother isn't even talking to me (don't feel like writing about that right now though). I guess I'm at that "something is better than nothing" point. One crazy friend that gets into drunken fights on the weekend is better than no friends at all.

The thing is, I kinda deleted her on Facebook, and deleted her number from my phone. It's been some months since we talked so it would be super awkward to pop up and go, "Hey girl! I know I deleted you from my life and all, but I had a change of heart. Wanna be friends again?"

I'm too proud for all that. Hopefully this feeling will pass soon.

3 comments:

LakiSwirl said...

Aawww, girl, I know how you feel. I haven't really made any friends here and I've been here a year now. I just haven't really connected with anyone. I've got B at work, but she annoys the sh*t outta me most days. I still end up talking to her, though, 'cause I keep thinking, well, she's better than nothing. I got nothing else here; no family, no friends... Voicemalbox is all empty, Facebook is quiet.... It gets depressing sometimes.

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

Mannn, who you telling? I'm in full on depression mode. I don't know what to do...I feel like I'm at a stand still right now.

Reggie said...

It happens.....especially when you blog on a regular basis. You'll see people come and go. Some lose interest, others just stop for some reason or another.