Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Just Saying Hello.

I've been on a boat for the last month and a half. The internet service is spotty at best, and I have to share a computer with 10 other people, so it leaves little time for blogging. Does anyone even blog anymore? I'm still trying to catch up with everyone's blogs.

Being out at sea gives you a lot of time to think. It also shows you the people who really care about you, and the ones who could care less. I had my first "heartbreak" if that's what you want to call it, from someone who claimed he couldn't handle me being gone so much. That was definitely a reality check for me, because up until that point I was still trying to convince myself the military was just like any other job. More on that later though.

I was just itching to put up a post. Toodles.

3 comments:

LakiSwirl said...

Good to hear from you!! And the military definitely isn't like most jobs. There's a reason the divorce rate is higher with servicemembers versus civilians :(

You need to find a way to blog more; you always had one of the more interesting blogs to read :)

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

Hey! It's good to be back.

I feel silly that I was so naive about having a relationship and being in the military. It's one of those things you really grasp until you're actually dealing with it.

I will try to figure something out with blogging when I'm at sea. I need to catch up on yours, it's one of my faves too. :)

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

Oops, I meant *don't really grasp