Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Here Lately......

.......I find myself being confused about pretty much everything. Men, friends, money, family, life. I feel paranoid a lot, like I can't trust anyone so I keep all my emotions and thoughts locked up. I'm just restless. I was in Virginia and I couldn't wait to get away from there because I hate it so much, now I'm at home on leave before  I am *supposed* to go on deployment and I still feel no relief. It's like there is no safe haven for me. I know it sounds super dark which is why I haven't written in a while. I have maybe one friend, but I don't confide in her because she's flaky at best. I keep hoping one day I will snap out of this fog. We'll see.... the fog has been hanging over me for a while.

2 comments:

LakiSwirl said...

Sorry to hear that. It can be hard connecting with people, especially military women, for some reason. Have you tried venturing out and connecting with the locals instead? I found that when I was in, I hung out more with the townies than with other servicemembers and it was a real release to be able to talk and vent and just be with people that had absolutely no connection to my work.

UglyCleanBroke87 said...

That's how I am. When I'm not at work I don't want to hear or see anything that reminds me of my job. Unfortunately in the "military" town I'm in, it seems damn near impossible to get away from people I know at work. For the past year or so my ship has been at sea for about two weeks out of every month, so that kind of makes it difficult to make civilian friends. I don't know.... I guess I'm just going to deal with it like I've been doing.